Customer Experience & Delivery Manager – eCommerce (Fixed Term Contract)
For 200 years, the passion and ambition of our people have been making us who we are.
Debenhams offers a wide range of products across womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, lingerie, accessories, health and beauty, homeware and gifts. Including Designers at Debenhams and own product ranges.
Debenhams employs nearly 29,000 people across 240 stores, 28 countries, two UK head offices, and our multiple shopping channels, which seeks to integrate the instore and online business to give customer’s maximum choice and flexibility in the way that they shop. We have a clear strategy to continually expand the business.
As a Customer Experience & Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Defining the detail of & delivering a step change in Debenhams digital customer proposition to increase sales, profit and customer satisfaction.
- Be a business owner of key development projects.
- Defining business requirements and ensuring they will deliver the intended customer journey.
- Working with Business Analysts & the User Experience team to produce all the required documentation and ensuring development partners understand scope and timelines.
- Running business testing to ensure the quality of the final deliverables meets business requirements, for ensuring necessary business change is instigated and for delivering projects to live.
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Experience & Delivery team, the wider eCommerce team and Information Systems teams at Debenhams
- Our ideal candidate will have development experience within retail, and experience of Websphere Commerce
- Customer focused
- Technical understanding and an eye for detail, able to keep abreasts of large amounts of complex requirements that can change frequently
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Has the ability to build strong relationships and trust
- Is confident, with strong decision and negotiation skills
- The ability to influence at senior levels
- Quick learner – will need to develop detailed knowledge on Debenhams business processes
- Passionate about retail and fashion
- Competitive salary and flexible reward benefits
- 25% staff discount
- 34 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Onsite subsidised restaurant
- Access to excellent in house training that will really progress your career