• Contributing to the monthly financial closes, working in a team that has outsourced Core Accounting activities to the Netherlands and Third Parties.
• Supporting the monthly forecast cycle covering headcount / costs / investments, maintaining records
• Supporting the annual budgeting cycle
• Contributing towards monthly stakeholders reviews covering their costs of operation
• Communicating with the outsourced Accounting activities covering Accounts Payable / Fixed Assets / Accounts Receivable / Credit & Collections
• Dealing with compliance issues for UK
• Cross functional financial support/business partnering during the financial close & reporting cycle
• Maintain and own the analysis of bookings for the UK organization and FX impact
• Preparation of presentations and reports for all business functions
• Periodic review / tracking of our Fixed Assets
• Various ad-hoc analytical activities to support the Finance team and business, and Assisting in general office administration
• The role will also include periods working with other functions to gain an understanding of how Financial Systems are organized in a multinational company
• The candidate should be a self-starter, able to work well under their own initiative, thriving in an environment which is task focused, and managed by results
• Whilst no previous experience is required, the ideal candidate will have an interest in pursuing a career in Accounting/Finance, and will demonstrate a mature attitude to the performance of their duties in a key business function.
• The role is an excellent opportunity to see how an organisation’s finance department functions in a modern sales setting.
• Good understanding of Excel
• Attention to detail
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
DESIRABLE SKILLS (OPTIONAL)
Basic understanding of accounting
This is a 12 month paid Internship starting in June 2015 based in Uxbridge, Middlesex
This role is open to 2nd year students seeking a one year paid internship studying a relevant degree