As Junior Alliance Manager in the NetApp’s Go To Market (GTM) function will work closely together with the alliance and business development managers and provide support to enhance the effectiveness of the GTM team. This opportunity involves interfacing with sales teams, alliance partners, channel partners and customers while being a part of a dynamic sales driven environment. To be successful you will be adept at multi-tasking, organized, and flexible, with a strong attention to detail.
The essential responsibilities are to work with the GTM team to be:
• First point of contact within the GTM organization for existing Alliance Partners and Channel when they call NetApp with generic questions.
• Find opportunities to expand within existing relationships through proactive meetings and outbound calling.
• Maintain existing GTM solutions, with Marketing, Channel and Customers.
• Work with GTM team on new solutions for the salesforce.
• Coordinate meetings and events.
• Audit and maintain deal registration and sales bookings log to ensure credit is given.
• Prepare monthly activity and forecast reports.
• Perform other tasks that enhance the effectiveness of the GTM team.
• Work with more senior Alliance and business development team members to resolve process issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Organized and able to follow department processes and work flow.
• Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
• Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
• Ability to convey information clearly and analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
Education and Experience
• 0 to 2 years of experience is preferred.
• Experience which demonstrates a proficient level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell NetApp products and services is required.