Receptionist – Temp to Perm (heathrow)
Receptionist = £16,500
Job objectives and responsibilities
- Experience of working in a front line, customer facing positions.
- Highest levels of customer service and professionalism.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of producing information and documentation to a high standard
- Proactive with lots of initiative and drive.
- Possess a high level of diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Professional appearances – wear uniform provided and comply with Processes and guidance.
- Daily operation of reception and front of house services.
- Answer all calls, promptly, politely and efficiently, in the prescribed company manner.
- Take messages and redirect calls when necessary whilst retaining ownership
- Taking meeting room bookings in accordance with procedures
- Control site access for staff, visitors and contractors in accordance with client procedures.
- Assist with issuing car park passes
- Car park management and space booking
- Be a first point of contact for meeting room audio and visual problems
- Welcome visitors on arrival, ensuring they register and receive the correct visitor pass.
- Announce visitor’s arrival, promptly in accordance with Processes.
- Create and distribute meeting room booking forms
- Log leave and sickness
- Scanning and logging various documents of importance
- Assist with the other admiration duties as requested, including preparing letters and bulk mailing, reports, memos and presentation, filing, photocopying etc.
- Comply with all health and safety legislation
- Enthusiastic and a strong team player with the ability to work alone.
- A professional individual, committed to delivering an efficient and friendly customer service.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft standard packages
- Must be highly organised and extremely flexible.
- Able to prioritise tasks to achieve deadlines.
send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org